PragmaDev to support ETSI conformance test suites
PragmaDev Studio aims at supporting the full TTCN-3 test notation used by ETSI to produce its conformance test suites. As a first step, PragmaDev Tester V5.2 has been verified to support the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) for code generation out of the publicly available conformance test suites. Other ETSI conformance test suites will be become available in the near future.
Among the main new features are:
- ETSI SIP conformance test suite - PragmaDev Studio can generate executable code to run on a tester.
- Parameters editor - TTCN-3 modules or test cases can take external parameters. For that purpose, a parameters editor has been introduced.
- Direct export to PDF - PragmaDev Studio can now directly export to a PDF document without any intermediate Word or Open Office document.
- Code folding editor - The text editor now supports code folding in order to make textual code more legible. The folding feature is available on C, C++, TTCN-3, and Python code.
- Improved tracer - Tracing execution generates quite a number of events and the associated parameters to the messages is sometimes very large. The events tended to overlap and large parameter values were out of the scope and could not be properly displayed. The new version presents events differently and automatically wraps the parameter values to solve these issues.
Latest News from
|PragmaDev to support ETSI conformance test suites|