Cadence expands online tool access for ARM DesignStart customers
Cadence Design Systems expanded support for the enhanced ARM DesignStart program, including the newly added ARM Cortex-M3 processor and the ARM CoreLink SDK-100 System Design Kit, which includes the fully verified CoreLink SSE-050 subsystem, enabling engineers to further accelerate the delivery of mixed-signal internet of things designs. The Cadence Hosted Design Solutions design environment provides secure servers, storage, and EDA software accessible from anywhere in the world, incorporating Cadence mixed-signal solutions that have been optimized for use with Cortex-M series processors.
To simplify the customer experience, DesignStart customers can register to gain instant access to evaluate Cadence HDS with a set of mixed-signal solutions for a limited-time trial, with the ability to migrate to a commercialversion. During the trial period, customers can experiment with the Cadence toolset via a self-paced tutorial for a sample mixed-signal IoT SoC design, incorporating subsystem design files for Cortex-M0 processors accessible under the DesignStart program.
Customers who migrate to the commercial HDS environment gain access to the complete portfolio of Cadence mixed-signal design tools. Designers can benefit from the following:
- On-Demand Access to Required Tools: Cadence HDS customers have flexible access to the tools they need, when they need them, through an expense-based on-demand model.
- Proven SoC Design Environment: Cadence HDS offers a proven fully scalable SoC design environment with security, low latency and redundancy.
- Streamlined Deployment: Customers avoid deployment delays and setup costs by using IT and CAD services integral to Cadence HDS.
- IP Access: Customers have access to the necessary Cadence design and verification IP to help accelerate their SoC design and closure.
- Proven Characterization Flow: Cadence HDS offers a proven characterization solution for ARM Artisan physical IP libraries and memories.
- Design Assistance: To ease the SoC design process, customers have access to proprietary Cadence design and methodology services.
Latest News from
|Cadence expands online tool access for ARM DesignStart customers|
|Cadence and MathWorks: new capabilities between MATLAB and Virtuoso platform|