ADLINK at Embedded World 2018
ADLINK Technology enables computing at the edge of the network, whether that network be the public Internet or an enterprise information technology (IT)/operational technology (OT) network. With the main goal of driving data-to-decisions, ADLINK provides solutions to connect the unconnected and simplify the design, development and deployment of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications.
Through the integration of computing power, rugged design, high availability and industrial I/O, ADLINK has made a name for itself providing reliable products of superior quality for cost-effective solutions. This allows our customers around the world to significant- ly reduce time-to-market (TTM) burdens while minimizing total cost-of-ownership (TCO) with customization and system integration advantages, keeping manufacturing costs low and extending product lifecycles.
The Factories of the Future can’t be built overnight. Their current infrastructure needs to be upgraded by using advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), Robot Operating System (ROS), Data Distribution Services (DDS), Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) and more. At Embedded World, you will gain the insights and blueprint of how ADLINK can help you to transform the current factories to Factories of the Future:
• Artificial Intelligence combining NVIDIA and Intel’s technologies
• Autonomous Mobile Robot with ROS 2 and DDS technologies
• Data extractor transforms legacy manufacturing into the Factories of the Future
• Computer-on-Module with TSN and DDS technologies
• Smart Panel accelerates your applications time-to- market with low ToC
• Full line-up of modules, boards and embedded platforms to help build a smarter factory
• Predictive analytics at the edge minimizing unplanned asset downtime