ADLINK: COTS solutions for train control, rail signaling and automation at InnoTrans 2018
ADLINK Technology will exhibit exhibit multiple field-proven platforms deployed for Communications Based Train Control (CBTC), Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO), Automatic Train Supervision (ATS), Computer Based Interlocking (CBI) and Train Control Center (TCC) InnoTrans. ADLINK will also introduce its latest rail products:
- CCU-5500: an EN50155 compliant, fanless onboard Wi-Fi communication control platform, supporting up to six 3G/4G LTE/ 5G/WLAN
- PIS-5500: an onboard real time video analysis fan-less system with NVIDIA GPGPU MXM module
- DMI-1210: an IP65 at front and IP42 at rear rated, 12.1’’ driver machine interface with MVB or CAN bus integrated and wide range DC power input
- DCS-210: a 1/1.5U 19” data collection rack server with MVB option, equipped with 8
- cPCI-3630: a low power, high performance 3U CompactPCI CPU blade powered by the latest Intel Atom processors, supporting various I/O interfaces through a series of front plates
Designed to meet harsh operating requirements, ADLINK’s industry standard compliant, rugged product portfolio provides customers with a great level of flexibility in technology and roadmap planning.