Mouser adds over 50 new suppliers to its line card
Mouser Electronics added 51 new suppliers to its line card in 2018. With a line card approaching 800, these new suppliers provide even more choices to Mouser’s design engineer, component buyer, and procurement agent customer base.
With many new embedded suppliers among the additions, Mouser continues to strengthens its focus on the Internet of Things. The global authorized distributor offers the largest assortment and inventory of the newest semiconductors and electronic components, with more than five million products in stock.
Among the new suppliers added by Mouser are:
- Micron, a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information.
- Samtec, a leader in the electronic interconnect industry and a global manufacturer of connectors, cables, optics and RF systems.
- Marvell, a provider of storage, processing, networking, security and connectivity semiconductor solutions.
- Sigfox, the world's leading IoT services provider.
- Sudo Systems, an innovator in high-performance embedded systems for next-generation IoT devices.
- NewAE Technology, a company dedicated to providing low-cost, open source tools for performing side-channel power analysis and fault glitching.