Logic Technology: cost-efficient handling of coding rule violations with TBexclude
Designed to complement LDRA's TBvision user friendly reporting of coding rule violations, TBexclude offers a multi-tier coding violation exclusion capability enabling the suppression of rule violation reports at the project, team or individual user levels – perhaps in support of a MISRA deviation process.
Optimize your violation workload with TBexclude:
- Suspend violation reports on specific coding rules
- Support MISRA deviation processes
- Exclude rule violations based on severity level (Mandatory, Document, Advisory, Required)
- Permit the creation and manipulation of exclusion files
- Exclude rule violations that are assigned to others for attention
- Exclude reporting on the violation of a specific rule for a line of code, function, file or project
- Tackle the day to day correction of reported violations using a manageable workflow or phased approach
- Generate code review reports to summarize exclusions, including the number of times each excluded rule was violated
- Tag the excluded violations for easy identification
- Exclude violations within a scheduled timeframe
- Suppress reporting on the non-compliance of AUTOSAR macros with MISRA and other coding standards
Leverage TBexclude to phase prioritization and correction of violations, and so simplify development workflow. A simple right click in TBvision’s easy-to-use interface excludes any violation, while groups of violations can be excluded according to identifiers associated with analysis phases, or the coding standard of choice.