Headquartered in Deggendorf, Germany, congatec AG is a leading supplier of industrial computer modules using the standard form factors Qseven, COM Express, XTX and ETX, as well as single board computers and EDM services. congatec’s products can be used in a variety of industries and applications, such as industrial automation, medical technology, entertainment, transportation, telecommunication, test & measurement and point-of sale. Core knowledge and technical know-how includes unique extended BIOS features as well as comprehensive driver and board support packages. Following the design-in phase, customers are given support via extensive product lifecycle management. The company’s products are manufactured by specialist service providers in accordance with modern quality standards. Currently congatec has entities in Taiwan, Japan, China, USA, Australia and the Czech Republic.
Internet of Things
congatec has paired its embedded computers with the validated software package from Intel®, Wind River and McAfee to provide new services based on the connection of devices with each other and the cloud. The bundle includes McAfee® Embedded Control which, among other things, includes dynamic whitelisting to prevent the execution of unapproved code while at the same time allowing policy-based updates.
Professional Industrial PCs Based on congatec Thin Mini-ITX
Qseven™ - the mobile COM definition
Targeting next generation ultra mobile embedded processors built using 45 nm technology, the Qseven™ format complements the low power and small size of these processors. By taking advantage of the small form factor of the industry’s latest processors offerings, the Qseven™ format is able to deliver high performance computing in a module measuring only 70 x70 mm.
COM Express® - The concept
COM Express® is a PICMG standard that defines a Computer-On-Module, or COM, packaged as a super component. The defined interfaces provide a smooth transition path from legacy interfaces to LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signaling) serial interfaces. This includes SDVO, PCI Express and Serial ATA.
XTX™ - "eXtended lifecycle for ETX®"
Based on the highly successful ETX® standard, XTX™ offers the newest I/O technologies on this proven form factor. Now that the ISA bus is being used less and less in modern embedded applications, congatec offers different features on the X2 connector instead of the ISA bus found on the ETX® platform. The X2 connector signals have been redefined in order to support PCI Express, SATA, LPC plus more, helping to guaranty longevity of the XTX™ standard.
ETX® - Embedded Technology eXtended
This well-established open standard fits the needs of embedded applications perfectly. The ETX® Standard offers complete PC functionality within the very compact size of 114 mm x 100 mm (4.5" x 4").
Efficent cooling solutions allow higher performance and less wear even for high TDP performance processors.
Customers benefit from congatec's rich experience as a manufacturer of high quality computer modules with synergistic effects leading to reduced development time and costs. Existing know-how and infrastructure make it possible for customers to outsource custom designs and solutions to congatec.
- conga-IC97 (Highest Performance Thin-Mini-ITX board based on 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Mobile SOC U-Processors)
- conga-IC87 (Highest Performance Thin-Mini-ITX board based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Mobile SOC U-Processors)
- conga-IA3 (Professional Thin Mini-ITX based on 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ / Intel® Celeron® Processors)
- conga- IGX - AMD Embedded G-Series SOC (System on Chip), AMD integrated Radeon graphics Low power design for fanless or silent fan operation, Dual range DC power supply 12V / 19-24V Long life components for 24/7 use
- conga-PA3 (Pico ITX board based on 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ Processor)
- conga-QA4 (Highest performance Qseven module with 4th Generation Intel® Atom™ / Celeron® processors)
- conga-QA3 (Qseven Module, 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ / Celeron® processors Low power 5 to 10 Watt, Industrial temperature range)
- conga-QA6 - Ultra mobile module offering improved graphics performance and extended temperature range
- conga-QG (Qseven module based on the high-performance, low-power AMD Embedded G-Series SOC platform Onboard ECC memory option, Industrial temperature range)
- conga-QAF ( Based on AMD Embedded G-Series Processors, best price/performance ratio, high performance graphics)
- conga-QMX6 ( Freescale i.MX6 ARM Cortex A9 processor, extended temperature range, low power dissipation of less than 5W)
- Qseven Internet of Things Gateway Kit (Qseven Internet of Things Gateway Kit based on Intel Atom E3827 processor supporting Windriver Intelligent Device Platform (IDP) and Build OS.)
- Accessories (Accessories and engineering tools specifically designed for Qseven)
- conga-TS97 (COM Express Basic module with 14nm Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics)
- conga-TC97 (COM Express Type 6 Compact module based on 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family)
- conga-TC87 (COM Express Type 6 Compact module based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family)
- conga-TS87 (COM Express® Type6 module based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor-based platform)
- conga-TS77 ( Highest Performance COM Express Type 6, 3rd Generation
Intel® Core™ processor-based platform, Better transcode HD-HD, HD Video
Conferencing, Improved Graphics Performance, DirectX®11)
- conga-TS67 (Based on 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ low-power processors in a small form factor (SFF) BGA package)
- conga-TCA3 (COM Express Compact Type 6 module based on 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ / Celeron® processor family)
- conga-TCA (Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processors starting with 3.5 Watt power consumption)
- conga-TCG (COM Express™ Compact Type 6 Module based on AMD G-Series)
- conga-TFS ( Power efficient high-performance x86 processing,
Unprecedented integrated graphics performance, High performance parallel
- conga-MA3 (COM Express Mini Type 10 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ Low Processor Power from 5 to 10 Watt TDP Intel® HD Graphics Generation 7 Industrial Temperature Range)
- conga-MA3E (COM Express® Mini Type 10 module based on 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ processors supporting ECC memory)
- conga-BP77 (COM Express™ Basic Type 2 module based on 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processor family)
- conga-BS77 ( Highest Performance COM Express Type 2, 3rd Generation
Intel® Core™ processors-based platform, Better transcode HD-HD, HD Video
Conferencing, Improved Graphics Perfromance, DirectX®11)
- conga-BS67 (High performance COM Express Basic Type 2 Module, Up to Low
Power Intel® Core™ i7 2.2GHz processor, Heat Pipe based cooling solution)
- conga-BM67 (COM Express™ Basic Type 2 module based on 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor family)
- conga-BM57 (COM Express™ Basic Type 2 module featuring up Intel® Core™ i7 processors)
- conga-BS57 (COM Express™ Basic Type 2 module featuring up Intel® Core™ i7 processors [low power BGA versions])
- conga-CCA ( Next Generation Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processors starting
with 3.5 Watt power consumption, Excellent graphics performance, Equipped
with the embedded firmware solution)
- conga-BAF - Outstanding graphics performance with low power consumption - COM Express™ Basic Type 2 module based on AMD Fusion G-Series Processors
- Accessories (Accessories and engineering tools specifically designed for COM Express)
Tel: +49 991 2700-0
Fax: +49 991 2700-111