For over 35 years Green Hills Software, the worldwide leader in embedded safety and security, has helped customers solve the most difficult design challenges by providing high-reliability secure and scalable software for automotive, defence, industrial, IoT, medical, railway, smart energy and other industries.
The INTEGRITY RTOS, INTEGRITY Multivisor virtualisation, MULTI Integrated Development Environment and middleware provide safe and secure coexistence of non-certified and certified software, including virtualised operating systems like Linux or Android. INTEGRITY Security Services, a Green Hills Software company, provides Cryptographic Toolkits, Over-The-Air Updates and Device Lifecycle Management to enable the manufacture of secure, trusted and tamperproof products.
Green Hills Software provides industry-optimized software development platforms that address deeply embedded, absolute security, and high reliability applications for secure networking, secure wireless devices, medical, industrial, software-defined radio, railway, automotive and avionics markets. These highly integrated Green Hills platforms, built with the INTEGRITY® RTOS, include all of the core software and documentation required to develop and deploy a targeted device.
Green Hills Platforms for Automotive
Millions of vehicles contain software created with Green Hills Platforms for Automotive that span all automotive electronic subsystems:
Green Hills Platform for Industrial Safety
The Green Hills Platform for Industrial Safety provides a complete solution for building the software components of safe, secure, and reliable control systems—even those that require certification up to the demanding IEC 61508 Safety Integrity Level 4 (SIL 4).
Green Hills Platform for Medical Devices
The Green Hills Platform for Medical Devices is based on certified technology with an unparalleled proven-in-use history—enables developers to design medical devices faster and at lower cost while addressing the latest regulatory and feature requirements.
Green Hills Platform for Aerospace and Defence
The INTEGRITY-178® tuMP™ multicore RTOS is unique in providing the highest levels of both safety and security in the same software product. For security, INTEGRITY-178 is the only operating system ever certified to the Separation Kernel Protection Profile (SKPP) published by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as well as Common Criteria EAL 6+. That security pedigree has been extended to the multicore INTEGRITY-178 tuMP RTOS. INTEGRITY-178 tuMP meets the flight safety assurance requirements of DO-178 Level A, and is the only true IMA operating system for multicore architectures available today. INTEGRITY-178 tuMP is the only RTOS that fully complies with ARINC 653 Part 1 Supplement 4, and it is also the only RTOS that provides DAL A-compliant mechanisms to mitigate multicore interference. These capabilities substantially lower integration and certification risk while enabling true IMA capabilities. These RTOS features permit the system integrator and the system end-user to affordably manage software sustinment activities when an application program must be added, modified, or improved within the system’s IMA framework.
In addition to industry standard platforms, Green Hills Software provides an extensive range of products and services for the embedded software developer:
- INTEGRITY - INTEGRITY is a secure, maximum reliability, Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
- INTEGRITY-178B - The first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product.
- µ-velOSity - The µ-velOSity real-time microkernel is small, fast and royalty-free.
- INTEGRITY Multivisor (Virtualization Architecture for Secure Systems) - Deployed since 2003, INTEGRITY Multivisor is the industry's most powerful, reliable, and flexible embedded virtualization solution.
- MULTI - Green Hills Software's MULTI integrated development environment (IDE) includes the industry¹s most powerful and proven tools for developing embedded software with maximum reliability, maximum performance, and minimum code size.
- TimeMachine - The MULTI TimeMachine Debugging Suite offers a wide variety of trace analysis tools that enable embedded software developers to find and fix bugs faster, optimize with ease, and test with confidence.
- DoubleCheck – An integrated Static Analyzer built into the Green Hills C/C++ compiler providing error detection as part of the build process.
- Optimizing Compilers - C, C++/Embedded C++, and Ada 95 compilers.
- Hardware Debug Probes - The advanced Green Hills Probe and the SuperTrace Probe.
Green Hills Software GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)228 43 30 777
Green Hills Software SARL
4, rue de la Pierre Levée
Tel: +33 (0) 143 143 700
Green Hills Software (Israel) Ltd
Ackerstein Towers A8
Tel: +972 (0)9 9584060
Green Hills Software
Centro Polifunzionale Lingotto
via Nizza, 262/56
Tel: +39 (0)348 336 8507
Green Hills Software BV
3833 LD Leusden
Tel: +31 (0)33 4613363
Green Hills Software AB
Isafjordsgatan 22A, 5tr
SE-164 40 Kista
Tel: +46 (0)8 750 8270
Green Hills Software Ltd
Goodsons Mews, Wellington Street
Thame OX9 3BX
Tel: +44 (0)1844 267950