LieberLieber Software GmbH is an internationally operating company specialized in the area of model-based software and system development. LieberLieber continues to offer individual project consulting, project management and know-how transfer and has years of experience in the development of tailored software solutions. In the past years, we have realized large multitouch solutions, HTML5 applications for smartphones and classic logistics solutions for mobile industry PDAs.
As solution partner of Sparx Systems, LieberLieber provides add-ins and customizations for Enterprise Architect by Sparx Systems with a worldwide usership of over 350,000. Some of the LieberLieber extensions are:
- LieberLieber Systems Engineer is intended for systems engineers and systems safety engineers. It is a suite of products to improve and expand the possibilities of system modeling with the Systems Modeling Language (SysML) for Enterprise Architect. The solution also provides elements for modeling the aspects of functional safety (FSM, IEC61508, ISO26262).
- LieberLieber Embedded Engineer combines two effective solutions: uml2code and UML debugger. The product was developed as part of the tool chain for embedded systems development, because only with an integrated solution can the model-driven approaches in the development of embedded software can be efficiently implemented.
- LieberLieber AUTOSAR Engineer intended for the professional creation of AUTOSAR models. The package is based on a UML AUTOSAR profile that allows the creation of models according to the AUTOSAR Virtual Function Bus 4 (VFB) standards directly with Enterprise Architect.
- LieberLieber Web Collaborator enables easy, web-based access to Enterprise Architect models. You even people who are not very familiar with Enterprise Architect can access information from the models developed in a format that is intuitive for them.
Currently, our focus is on the development of solutions based on Enterprise Architect for a diversity of problems in our customers’ development processes:
- Individual model validation
- Specific code generators
- HTML and HTML5 export from models
- Connection to other systems from the ALM environment (TFS, Codebeamer, Polarion, QC, …)
- Development of special facilities for modeling
- Import/Export of legacy daten in Enterprise Architect
- Development of special UML/SysML profiles
- Adaptation of document generation
In addition, LieberLieber offers a broad spectrum of know-how and competency in the following domains and disciplines:
- Model simulation
- Code generation from models (object-oriented and embedded)
- Model-based Systems Engineering (e.g. SysML, event chain modeling)
- Requirements Engineering (e.g. implementation and use of the Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF))
- Process models like SPICE or Automotive SPICE in accordance with ISO 155504
- Handling of functional security (IEC 61508, ISO 26262)
- Variant management
- Medicinal engineering
- Industry 4.0
Handelskai 340 Top5A
Tel: +43 662 90600 2017
Fax +43 662 90333 3017